My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Gram

Toady is Gram's Birthday! Growing up, it was just the gals- me, mom and Gram for many years. We had a great relationship growing up and continue to share a special bond. This is her birthday 27 years ago, and somehow I still got cake and a hat.
We took our big trip together to Alaska in the summer of 2002.
Our trip was shortly before my college graduation in December of 2002.


All the girls again- even Zoe, in 2004 when we had some family photos taken.



And of course she made the big trek down to Mexico last February to watch her only grand baby get married. She loves her grandson-in-law and is always reminding me how lucky I was to marry such a wonderful man.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I'm very blessed that Gram can still live on her own, drive herself and hangs out at mom's house most weekends.

No comments: