My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Zoe & Ruby Play

Well, mostly Ruby playing and exploring everything. She's a patrol dog and would make endless rounds circling the backyard.

And then she'd run back over to me with a smile!


I kept wondering what she was smelling- I think there are a few birds nests in the trees, but Zoe is too lazy to bother them.


Something in this bush too!



I got Zoe to chase her Kong a little bit, she wasn't too fond of Ruby chasing her.


This action would typically result in Zoe dropping her toy and running back to me. I think Ruby brought it back a few times though.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: There were no biting incidents to report.

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Very cute! I like the one of Ruby checking out the tree. Reminds me of one of the Laws: "Not to go on all-fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?"