My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Water Baby

I've really loved the water since I was a tiny baby- even before we had a pool! This picture is particularly priceless because I can remember it being framed and hanging on the wall as I grew up.

For one of my birthdays, I received this little above-ground pool that you set up in the backyard. My mom and dad had been taking me swimming, with water babies, since I was just a few months old.

My early diving form. I went on to join the neighborhood swim team when I was about 6, and I swam every summer for about the next 10 years.

I've got many pictures of Mom and Gram getting in on the swim action with me. I also really liked this picture because it had my beloved swing set in the background.

To this day, I still really enjoy swimming and think it's a great exercise.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I'll be doing this again soon, as we signed up for SCUBA certification!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on the upcoming scuba certification!! As you'll learn in your class, SCUBA really opens the door to so much more than we realize--you'll find yourself wanting to travel new places and you will meet SO many new people! It's a great experience!

If you guys decide to invest in equipment, drop me an email--we did a lot of research and have some recs for you.

Congrats again!

The Oceanside Animals said...

SCUBA, eh? Trouble says to bring her back some sea cucumbers. ;-)