My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Blogging Funnies



Thought I'd share a family of blogs that have me totally cracked up lately. They are reader submitted photos and reader captioned. There are a few different themed ones to pick from- I like them all!






First off is the I can has a cheezburger website, mostly with funny cats stuff. Not a huge cat fan, but this site cracks me up!






The I has a hotdog is mostly dog funnies and they make me laugh!






Also, don't miss the Pundit Kitchen with political humor and lolz.



And don't forget the ever ironic FAIL Blog.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I love when my Google Reader has funny things to share.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love the Fail Blog--so funny!