My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hunter's Birthday Party



Last weekend, on the first weekend of Spring Break, my brother had his 14th birthday party.




We started out at the house with almost 20 teenagers. The guys all played basketball outside.




The girls were all inside jamming out to Rock Band. Typical teenage party ;)




Despite not being the tallest guy, my brother is pretty darn good at basketball.




What he lacks in height, he makes up for enthusiasm and athletic ability.





We then loaded all the kids in 4 cars and headed downtown to Dave & Busters.




The kids had a great time playing video games & collecting hundreds of tickets.




I really think they were quite brave to take so many teenagers on such an adventure!




Since Haley & Hunter are only 18 months apart and 2 grades apart in school, Haley knows many of Hunter's friends, especially ones from the church.




H even got in on the action and hooped it up.




I was mostly entertaining myself with my camera and wasn't too interested in all the shiny, blinky, flashy, noisy games.




Back home we had a cookie-cake and ice cream.




Loved this picture of my sister laughing and sporting her new styling hairdo.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Another 5 hours of studying today...whew!

No comments: