My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

University of Houston


I just happened to be down at the University of Houston to see a friend a few weeks ago. I had a few minutes to get lost around the campus before picking her up, so I snapped a few pics.

U of H, as it's known here, is a probably the most over looked school here in Texas. Though not as prestigious as University of Texas (UT) or Texas A&M, the school still has about 35,000 students.

I've never really taken much time to explore their campus, but H tells me it's grown quite a bit even since he graduated a few years ago. New buildings give the school a modern and sleek feel.

It was neat to be back in the school-zone, people playing a good game of flag football and students just getting out from a Saturday afternoon basketball game.

The university is really a great opportunity for many commuter students and tons of international students. Their programs in hotel hospitality are probably their most widely known, and their law school is considered Tier 1.


It was neat mini-field trip. I'll have to go back with H one day, so he can re-live all the nostalgia and torture of his undergrad days.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Off to the Canadian border of Minnesota today!

No comments: