My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Time Obsession

Not only do I have an obsession with time in real life, I have a clock obsession too. I can't even fathom a world where people didn't have their own personal writst watch and showed up for things whenever they felt like it. I also think clocks are fascinating from a mechanical history perspective & how clock towers were often a historical centerpiece of a town.

There was no shortage of diversity of clocks and clock towers for me to photograph in Brazil & Argentina.


All of the ones above were in Buenos Aires.

I think by the end of the trip, my husband just rolls his eyes.

It's kinda of like a game to find one, and I get all excited to spot a very unusual or unique clock.



So fun just to see all the history and architecture surround each amazing piece of machinery that ticks off time and measures our days.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Zoe gets her stitches out today.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I recently read an article on how soon wrist watches will be a thing of the past. These days people are relying more on technology - cell phones, car clocks etc to be on time.
Save the clock and the wrist watch!!!!