My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Passing through Downtown


On our way out to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (HLSR) earlier this week, we had the brilliant idea of hitching a ride on the Metro Light Rail instead of fighting the 60,000+ people that swarm the Rodeo every night. Since we weren't familiar with it, we just parked downtown where we knew we could find parking.




Standing around waiting just a few minute for the next train, I had some fun with my very lonely camera.





We keep saying that we need to try this rooftop bar one day. And, as long as I've lived in this city, I don't think I've ever noticed that big building with the Rotunda on it.



I'm such a photography sucker for flags! Plus "the Sam" is a local landmark around here.




And of course, you can't be downtown with out a few of our finest in blue standing around.

OFF TO THE RODEO THIS WEEK!


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Houston Rockets are on a 21-0 winning streak & H is going to see them beat the Lakers this afternoon!

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Love the photos. I just picked up my new camera -- Canon EOS Rebel XTi 10 mega pixel. I'm very excited to start learning how to use all the neat settings. Hope to get a post out soon.

Hugs to Zoe. Hope her recovery is going well.