My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Visiting Springfield


Two weeks ago, another week of travel hell with delay flights, missed connections and lost luggage, I had the joy of traveling to Springfield, Massachusetts. Instead of driving from Boston, we decided to connect in Newark and land in nearby Hartford, Connecticut.



It was actually pretty cold, windy and rainy when we arrived, but I enjoyed the short drive down the New England back roads. The town itself had some neat buildings and I missed lots of fun stuff with my camera since we arrived so late.



We did however stay at the hotel next to the Basketball Hall of Fame. I had no idea it was there, and unfortunately it closed before we even got to our hotel. Maybe next time.....



I caught a few shots of fun old buildings and unique things, but it made me a little more eager to head to New England sometime on a vacation to take in all the quaintness and history of the area (and also glad to live where it doesn't snow).

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I've got to much sleep this weekend and it's awesome!

No comments: