My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 4th Weekend



I'm totally all discombobulated on my blog & have a mess! My South Africa trip posts have put me so far behind & all out of order. After so many weekends of travel and going non-stop, we decided to use the long weekend of July 4th to do nothing (well, except eat some BBQ and sushi)!

We watched a classic movie from my 101 list, A Walk in the Clouds, which I thought was a great chick-flick.



Although I hate going to the movies, we watched Angels & Demons and loved it. Very fast paced, great plot, we loved the Da Vinci Code & it was great to see all the placed we'd visited in Rome (guess I still need to do a travel flashback for our Italy trip).



We've had some wicked heat here in Texas to accompany our drought. My big goal for the weekend was to avoid sweating! We accomplished that by spending one afternoon in the pool.



A friend of ours opened a portable gourmet hot dog trailer, so we went to pay him a short visit & eat a few tasty dawgs on Saturday.



And a shot of my hubby just because this is his new favorite shirt- if it's clean, he's wearing it! I'll have a few upcoming posts about my girls wine weekend in Fredericksburg & our detour to Luckenbach.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Rain in the forecast all week- we really need it!

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello amanda its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmm i am pretty shoor that angels and demons dokyoomentry is a ripoff of my angels and vizslas satterday matinay post wich wuz a seekwel to my the davizsla code post wich wuz also rippd off in a dokyoomentry by the verry saym peepul wot ripd off angels and vizslas!!! do yoo think i shud soo??? ok bye