My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Trip Preparations



We leave for the big trip tomorrow!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. We keep watching all the Brazil & Argentina shows on the travel channel. We had to turn off the movie Turistas because it was making us nervous.



Our hotel transfers are arranged with GAP, our Buenos Aires day tour is set up, and we've suckered my wonderful parents into giving us rides to the airport tomorrow night.


Our visas for Brazil came in a few weeks ago.



I've got the camera gear all ready with my new Slingshot camera bag, 15 GB's of SD cards which, in theory should hold over 1200 photos, and some super sexy lenses to take with us. Plus of course my other camera.





We've had our Yellow Fever vaccine & Zoe is staying with her favorite uncle while we're gone. We've got our guide books all marked up with things we want to do & I just have to get through 2 more days of work.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: It's SUPER DOOPER TUESDAY! Please go VOTE!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Hope you have a wonderful vacation!! I'm insanely jealous but excited to see photos when you get back :) Enjoy!

April Ziegler said...

Have a great trip! I have no doubt that you will, it sounds AMAZING. I can't wait to hear all about it =)

Sarah Gemba said...

Oh have a great time Amanda! Buen viaje!

Christy said...

Your trip sounds Awesome!
Sending you :knottie vibes: for safe travels.
I look forward to seeing all your beautiful pics upon your return.
:::HUGS:::

Ashley said...

Have a safe & fun trip! Happy anniversary!

Delilah and Rocket said...

Have a wonderful time! I have business contacts in Sao Paulo and Salvador Brazil. When they complain about the "heat" in Brazil I send them snow pictures from Michigan .... in return they torment me with georgous beach pictures and an open invite to c'mon down. Many of them have never touched snow themselves.

Zoe .... I hope your uncle spoils you to your hearts content while Mommy is away.

Look forward to seeing the fab pics when you return.

Salute,
- M -