My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Zoe Crying



I'm so excited I found some fellow bloggers who love their Vizslas as much as I love mine. I've had a blast following their dog adventures. Check out Rio Rocket, who has the coolest name ever because rocket is an apt description for these speedy dogs and because we will be in Rio in a week! Today Zoe was very jealous because she's never see snow before!



She is also jealous of Dennis the Vizsla who has another furry friend to play with around the house. We also like Diesel Dog because he has the same lip curl! And of course the only thing better than a Vizsla, is two! Check out Rudy & Polo, who feed my inner lust for another pup.






Zoe has many vocal talents beyond barking. Today I am showcasing her squeaking and crying noises. After having a camera stuck in her face about 18 zillion times, she gets annoyed that "m paying attention to her and not playing with her.




GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I've given up trying to study any more before our trip.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Aww what a cutie, now stop teasing the poor girl. :)

Delilah and Rocket said...

I would never be so patient! After about 15 seconds I'd just pounce on mom and lick her to death if she didn't give me the treat. And thanks for the call out on your blog! how cool are you! As for my name .... Rio is spanish for River and Rocket comes from the motorcycle dad rides ... a Triumph Rocket III .... and yes the Triumph is super FAST! but then so am I!!! :-P