My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Yes We Can!




What happens when you combine a phenomenal speaker, like Barack Obama, with the support and enthusiasm of talented artists like will.i.am from Black Eyed Peas? You have a PHENOMENAL music video that combines the words of inspiration with a snazzy tune you will be singing all day long.

WARNING: Don't watch this video if you don't want to be addicted!

Don't forget to vote tomorrow if you are in a Super Tuesday state. :)

Want to know why I support Obama? Check out my love here.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: It's tied in national polls!!

2 comments:

Me... said...

Thanks for sharing that, it was pretty cool.

Courtney said...

What a great video! Crossing my fingers for him, since that's all I can do from here.