My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Home Again



Whew! What a whirlwind trip- 6 airports, 5 flights, 2 red-eye overnighters, several hours worth of delays and still an AMAZING trip! Argentina and Brazil are both fabulous countries, and we were both blown away by all the beautiful things we saw.


We literally landed a few hours late this morning, and I'm going to be doing laundry, sorting the mail and processing several hundred photos today while H had to go into work. I'm trying to regroup and refocus so I can spend the next 6 weeks intensely studying for my PE engineering exam.


I'll be back soon with pictures from Buenos Aires!
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: It's NEVER been so good to be home! A week on the road makes me more thankful than ever for a cool house, soft bed with lots of fluffy pillows, and an awesome hot shower.

5 comments:

Sarah Gemba said...

Bienvenida a casa, Amanda! Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Courtney said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures and see those photos!

shelby said...

Welcome back!!

a real librarian said...

Welcome back!!! Can't wait to see and hear all about your tip!!!

Christy said...

Yay! Glad you had an amazing time. I've missed you & your daily blogs. :-)