My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Memories of Mexico




Just before we take off, I'd like to share some of my favorite memories from exactly 1 year ago, when H & I headed down to Puerto Vallarta with our friends & family to celebrate our marriage. This is one of my all time favorite photos of my mom and her mom, which was taken during the rehearsal dinner.




H's two best men had to hit up Hooters in PV on our first day. This place was really a trip. When you ask for a photo, the girls all start running around yelling 'FOTO' at the top of their lungs and then pose.




My uncles that lived in PV, threw us an amazing welcome party at their fabulous condo. Not only were we treated to an awesome swarre, we watched whales in Banderas Bay as the sun slipped behind the horizon.





Me trying to be bridezilla, with my two bridesmaids and my mom during the rehearsal.




My uncle Larry & Len, who gave us an awesome handmade frame with our names carved onto it.



With a view like this every night from our hotel, none of the guests wanted to leave.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Only a few hours at work before I hop on a plane!

No comments: