My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Our Anniversary



Just over 365 days ago, we were married in Puerto Vallarta! I can honestly say that my love for my husband has grown more than I could ever imagine.



We tried very hard to make our wedding more about our marriage than anything else. The decision to have a destination wedding was an easy one, and so many of our friends and family thanked us for the wonderful time we were all able to spend together.




We were blessed enough to have our pastor be with us, and share a very powerful message about the biblical meaning of marriage. I'm so glad we decided to hire a videographer, because it's great to hear his message to us again.



From our first kiss as a married couple, to the daily welcome home hugs & kisses, I'm almost embarrassed how chessy we are sometimes and I'm sure we'd make normal people neosusa with our affection we love to share with each other.




Cheers to another wonderful year, and many MANY more years of wedded bliss ahead of us.



We're going to party as much for our anniversary as we did for our marriage!

Photo credits to Trista Lerit

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Life has never been better and I am so blessed by my husband.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many more years of happiness together!

a real librarian said...

Happy anniversary, beautiful!!! Many more!!!

Christy said...

Happy Anniversary!