My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Saturday Night Steaks


I promise the steaks we had at my parent's house on Saturday night looked and tasted much better than my noisy picture. We hadn't visited with my parents in a few weeks, so they offered to cook us some of John's world famous steaks.

After a day filled with playing "golf" with John, Zoe still had the energy to chase the embers as he heated up the charcoal for the fire.

When Zoe can't catch an ember, she resorts to barking at them.

Then it's off to snap at them again.



That's not my mom trying to offer her a sip of wine. Disclaimer: no actual wine was taken in by Zoe.
And of course, everybody needs a bring pink flamingo for their backyard.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Working in South Carolina today.

2 comments:

Delilah and Rocket said...

Zoe - did you at least get your own steak? Mom defrosted some turkey necks for my mid-day snack tomorrow...... YUM!!! P.S. - Mom added you to our Vizsla Blogger Buddies list. I told her to because you're so pretty.

Christy said...

Yummy steaks.