My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Mia & a Grape



This set is one of my favorites I've taken of Ms. Mia so far. These are just the rugs in our kitchen, but she blends in perfectly.



I gave her a grape & she wasn't real sure what to do with it.



Should I lick it?



Should I bite it?



Mom- what do I do with this thing?



It tastes different now that I bit it.



NOM NOM NOM



Don't worry- I didn't actually let her eat it.



Let's see if I can use my paws on this.



My absolute favorite picture I've taken so far.



No, thanks- I don't really like it.



Zoe doesn't take but 2 seconds...



...and it's gone!

Photos taken 9.26.09, Mia 10 weeks

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Bought new furniture for our front living room today- let the re-decorating begin again!

4 comments:

Jess said...

careful feeding your pups grapes, they can be harmful. http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/raisins.asp

Laila said...

Uh oh, grapes are bad for puppies. For some great pictures and videos, try feeding Mia a lemon. Or seedless melons. Mmmm... watermelon.

Kisses,
Laila

Christy said...

Cute pics! But definitely keep grapes & onions away from dogs. :(

Delilah and Rocket said...

Mia is just so adorable. I remember those little faces Rocket used to make at that age.