My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mauritius Mountains & Sunset



We've FINALLY reached the end of our Mauritius posts! I'll leave you with a few photos of the natural beauty of the place, because that's what we enjoyed the most.



We learned quite a bit about history as we traveled the island, and saw first-hand my agricultural things we'd never knew about.



We enjoyed the people and culture of the island quite a bit, but over I was a little disappointed. I think I'm a bit spoiled because of all the beautiful islands we have in the Caribbean and the gorgeous state of Hawaii.



We don't regret traveling there at all, and it was our first experience in what I'd term an "Indian culture".



I can't wait to travel to another place and lay on the beach and watch the sunset.



As much as I love mountains, there is nothing as tranquil and serene a walking on a beach as the sunsets, smelling the water, hearing the waves crash on the beach.



Thanks for putting up with me as I posted all these picutres- I can't believe I procrastined posting the final pictures for so long.



I'm still behind on blogging- I have not even processed our Chicago pictures, but I'll hopefully get started on those later this month.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: It's finally cooling off a bit around here....I can almost smell fall!

No comments: