My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Birthday Games



The party continued when we arrived at Dave & Buster's with 18 teenagers! The girls headed straight for the car racing.



This kid's parents need to watch him if they ever go to Vegas!



Most of the rest of the guys headed for the hoops.



So easily enticed for pretty jewelry.



It's really freaking dark in there.



And I don't like using my flash...



This is one of Haley's best friends since before she was born.



My brother hung out with a few of Haley's guy friends.



I'm still fascinated that people spend $100 to get paper tickets they trade in for a stuffed animal. Most of the kids went for candy though.



The only posed shot of the kids for the night- this was her pal in the street football game.



H joined us after work & the adults mostly sat at the bar eating and drinking and hoping somebody would play the trivia game in front of us.



H shot a few hoops & then I spotted the Whack-a-Mole game on the way out & finally gave into the game-madness. I'm happy I did because I beat hubby!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Found a puppy sitter for this weekend when we are out of town....looks like some teenagers will have their hands full!

No comments: