My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vacay in Mexico



Don't worry- not ANOTHER trip for me!
Last month the brother & sister went on vacation with my parents to Playa del Carmen.



I totally snatched all these pictures off Facebook & they will appreciate me saving them when they are in their 50's!



They stayed at an all-inclusive resort & lived it up. Volleyball & ping pong, all the food & drinks you could want.



They also did a ton of excursions too. I think this is when they went cliff diving & I just love this photo of my brother.



Hunter still refuses to smile for the camera.



I've never been para sailing, but now the kids have!



Yea, I don't know why this guy was dressed up or why they kids thought it would be cool to take a picture with him.



They also did a dolphin swim....I've got a few more photos of my brother since he was the one to do the facebook uploading.



Nothing like a good old-fashioned, out of a glass bottled Coca Cola.



And one parting shot of the whole family!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Zoe & Mia *finally* played together a bit last night, AND I captured it in pictures & a video!

No comments: