My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Field Day



Back in June, I took Zoe out again to a nearby field and let her go!



It's been so hot this summer that we usually don't get outside other than our very early morning long runs. If I skip a few days, I feel guilty & want to get her out running wild & free.



There's little birds and I assume rabbit smells and mouse smells and all sorts of other things to chase around in the field.



It only takes a few minutes to over-heat and for the tongue to be hanging out.







Ears & tongue flapping free in the breeze!



I'm amazed at all the contortions and shapes her ears can make as she runs.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Last night away from the hubby...can't remember the last time I was away for 5 nights.