My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Meeting Mia



I can't believe it was only a week ago that I was in Louisville picking up Ms Mia to bring home. Of the 8 puppies, only 2 were still left when I Patty came home with me at 9.5 weeks.



Hee hee hee....a little quasi-point as she walks along.



Poor Potter....I think her eyes were telling me to get one out of here ASAP!



All the puppies wanted a lick on mamma's bone...



Mia was being a little stinker & insisting on getting some of the bone that Potter was chewing on.



Potter was a nice mom and was sharing, despite all the growling.



They sure knew when it was dinner time!



Group jump for food....



And then everybody circle the chuck wagon....they did this food dance where they all spun in a circle they entire time they were chowing down on their food.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Mia is doing a bit better in her crate & we're both starting to get into a good routine.

No comments: