My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Snorkel Camera



Cause I'm swamped this week, I'll share an old blog post I've been holding onto from our trip to Cozumel. Remember, for Christmas I received this snorkel mask with a built in camera and video recorder. We decided to give it a try while snorkeling at the hotel beach.



The water was pretty murky and there weren't many fish, so H had to settle for taking a picture of me swimming. It's pretty easy to use, but it's difficult to know if you're in camera or video mode, and when/if you've hit the button hard enough to record.



Even works out of water....we were playing around with it before getting in the water.



It didn't really help too much because we must have accidentally changed it to video mode and have this random video of us trying to figure out how it works. It was a neat gift, but I personally wouldn't spend money buying one. :)


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Zoe is switching over a single-source protein food, so she's off the vegetarian diet!

No comments: