My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Downtown Art Park



As our journey downtown continued along Buffalo Bayou, we ran into an Art Park that we didn't even know existed.



There is a VERY nice set of lofts that are less than a mile from downtown, with an amazing view, adjacent to tons of parks and in mid-town. H and I always debate about wanting to move back into the city. We miss all the cool restaurants and bars, all the younger crowd and the general heartbeat of the city.



Although this art project needed some work, I thought it was a neat concept. And doesn't that grass just look so inviting. I wished we'd packed a picnic for the afternoon!



I am really not too *enlightened* to art types of things, but this sculpture was neat to look at and I can't imagine how he figured out how to make all those pieces work so perfectly.



Near the end of our walk, we were rewarded with a spectacular view of downtown.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Off to Santa Barbara this afternoon- hopefully will return with some good photos.

No comments: