My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 10, 2009

LAX to IAH Flight



I got lucky leaving LA, and caught an earlier flight & had the chance to shot more photos. This is the older restaurant which sits at the center of all the various terminals that has been under construction for as long as I can remember.



And there's some things you don't see every day- clouds in LA and green painted "grass".



I love leaving LA because you get such a great view of this massive city. There are tons of marinas up and down the coast depending on your flight path.



I love seeing all the lush green hills and wonder how long it will be until the sprawl spreads into new developments.



Anybody have any clue what city this is? I'm thinking maybe Palm Springs or somewhere out in the desert. I'd love to have my house back up to a mountain.



I'm fascinated by all the neighborhoods plunked down in the small valleys between the hills and mountains.



Then we flew over this giant lake in the middle of the desert, and I could see that farmer had cultivated much of the nearby shoreline.


Finally, we have this river cutting through the desert mountains. I wonder if this is the Colorado River or something else...

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: 13 mile run done this morning & we're off to explore Austin.

No comments: