My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008, Round 4

Last, but not least, in the Christmas festivities was at my mom's house. She did a skinny tree this year & put up all her beautiful crystal ornaments. Surrounded by her Dickens Village & all our gifts, it was quite Merry.

Gram has been staying at the house with her for a few days since she's been out of the hospital. We even managed to snap a pretty darn good family photo.

Then we did a silly one! I'm pointing my camera remote trying to get the picture to snap. Zoe doesn't look too impressed.
John got his regular UT gear.
Zoe still wanted attention & was acting very strange. I love mom's expression and how Gram is shocked in the background.
I promise I was fully dressed (unlike some other Christmas mornings), but I received a super soft robe that was perfect to wear when I got a little chilly.
No Christmas is complete without a few pool toys- including this floating beer cooler.
What a mess!
Mom got me these neat SCUBA goggles that take photos. I can't wait to see how they come out.
And Zoe perched like the Queen of Sheba on the couch.

Of course the favorite part is the stockings, with all their little goodies.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Finished with Christmas just in time for New Year's Eve! We're off to a big party downtown with lots of friends.

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

For a second there I thought the floating beer cooler was a giant bobber for some Texas-size fishing trips ...