My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Texas Wildflowers


I've had these wildflower photos since my long walk with Zoe back in April.

Nothing particularly beautiful or stunning, but I do think it's neat that we have some native flowers to decorate our landscape.
There are actually some really pretty fields of bluebonnets and Indian paint brushes at just the right time during spring. I just didn't get any pictures of them. :(


Oh how I miss spring! It's already too hot!




Even though they are pretty, they are just glorified weeds. =)




I'll be back tomorrow with pictures from our Memorial Day weekend in Florida.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Headed to South Texas today- officially completing my corner coast-to-coast trips, California to Florida, Michigan to the Rio Grande Valley.

BONUS GOOD NEWS: A new pic of Zoe & I at the park last weekend.

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

What a cute mommy/daughter pic!