My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother's Day

Look how happy I was at the end of a successful Mother's Day lunch for my mom, Gram and mother-in-law!


All the gals! That's my mom & her mom on the left & H's mom on the right.


H and his mom are very close. It's really sweet how much he does for his mom and how much he loves her.


She brought her neighbor with her since she's a single mom with two beautiful girls. They hang out often and she frequently joins us at church.

I had fun with her two beautiful daughters- catching their adorable little smiles when I could.


Her mom better be watching out when she gets older!

And let's not forget the men! My step-dad was there too!

Every Sunday should be so much fun, have such great weather and involve a glass of wine.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: H is off to Minneapolis for his national sales conference. I've got a few days home alone to myself.

1 comment:

Liza on Maui said...

It's nice to see such loving family celebrating together :) What a blessing!