My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Welcome Baby Paul


One of my best friends, Tina, gave birth to their second child and first son last Friday!
He's a brother to this precious thing.

I work with her husband and I was honored to have T stand next to me at our wedding.

We visited Paul and his parents at the hospital on Sunday after church. He's such a precious, tiny thing!

And hungry too!

Much happier hanging out with mama.

Love all the tiny fingers and newborn wrinkles.


Enjoy the pic. It's the only you will see with me and a baby for a LONG time!
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: We have some new art for our house.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh how sweet!
And you look very comfortable with a baby--it fits you well. :-P

Liza on Maui said...

beautiful precious baby!