My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Random Detroit

One last Detroit post, two weeks after the fact! I loved this shot of these two old buildings at sunset from the baseball park. The steam rising and something about the Wurlitzer Building was just neat.


We took this photo to Bella Isle Park, with Detroit on the right and the fabulous city of Windsor on the left, connected by Ambassador Bridge.




Directly across from Comeria Park is the Fox Theatre Detroit. I've toured the one in Atlanta, but didn't get to go inside this one.

A building that looks more like it belongs in Buenos Aires than in Detroit.


Saturday night, we headed to the suburbs for a wine bar. We found out about Vinotecca in Royal Oak on the Internet, and decided to check it out. I thought the wine storage on the wall was clever, and we enjoyed a nice bottle of wine.


It was a dark, cozy little spot with some fun decorations. We then headed down the street to Andiamo, where we enjoyed an awesome Italian dinner.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: We made some big progress yesterday on the boy room.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am loving all your Detroit blog entries! My condo is in Royal Oak...so if you really liked it there you could always buy it from me :) hehe