My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tacky but Tasty



So you know, normally, it's sort of tacky to have a bottle of wine with a twist off lid.




But check out these cute little guys! I've started seeing 4-packs of little mini-bottles at the grocery store and couldn't resist their cuteness. Too often, I'd like a glass of wine with dinner and H isn't interested or vice versa. This is the perfect solution for those nights when I'm home alone. I can't tell you how many bottles of wine we've opened but don't finish.




And- totally random....we have these little creepy geckos on our back porch at night. This particular guy must have just caught himself a good dinner. Ewww!


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Was able to get out of the office for almost a week with my test and Detroit trip, but it's sooooo good to be home again.

2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Barefoot's good stuff. Have you tried their chardonnay?

Courtney said...

I love mini wine! I've only ever had the Beringer though - which I do enjoy for the exact same reasons as you. Perfect for a single glass with dinner.
How did you like the Barefoot?