My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Garden Gone Wild



I threw some seeds into the ground on Saturday night, April 5th. I was amazed when the first little sprouts started poking through the ground when I woke up on April 9th!




By that very same evening, the little sprouts had sprung up into leaves and I also spotted the tomato plants popping out of the ground.




It looks like for most of the pods that I put in 2 or more seeds, I have at least two little plants growing. I'm not sure what we're going to do with all these plants!




By Thursday morning, almost all the yellow squash and cucumbers had started popping up and so had one row of tomatoes.




Friday night saw the first of the onions and peppers peeking through the soil.






All 3 rows of tomato varieties were in by Friday night.





One last picture before we left on Saturday morning at 5Am. I couldn't believe I was going to be gone for 5 days & how much I would miss while in Detroit. Yes- I'm such a total dork!
I'll show you some pictures of the "garden" when I arrived home Wednesday night & as we put them in the ground this weekend.


GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I may get to go drive the worlds most expensive Pole Position game.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I think you are a natural "Green Thumb". Lucky you have land to grow!! Can't wait to see how they do!

Courtney said...

Wow those little guys are coming right along! Who knew you had such a green thumb!

Christy said...

Nice!