My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wine Class



The week before we left for vacation, I got together with 2 girlfriends to take a wine class at a local wine shop, Cova. They had a very yummy menu & lots of great wines to sample.



This was one of the first wine bars we'd visited a few years back, and I wasn't too thrilled with it. I had a much better impression this time & I'd love to go back (after we try all the other new wine bars in Houston).



Marci is a former tenant & neighbor of mine when I lived at the duplex. Her mom was in town helping her to pack for a short work-related move to New Mexico.



I wouldn't normally order duck for myself, but this was a very tasty dinner! I was too eager to eat the Tenderloin and forgot to take a photo.



Our host was a very neat & entertaining guy who had a great style of teaching. I'm still totally wine clueless, and can't tell you if it smells like wood or grass or fruit or stone! I thoroughly enjoyed the class & hope it go back for more with H.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: At 7 days of vacation, I'm already up to nearly 2,000 photos! Dubai was surreal, Cape Town was spectacular and we've been face to face with an elephant!

No comments: