My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Year 24

Year 24 (April 2004 to April 2005)



I spent the spring & summer totally head-over-heels in love with H & in total denial that H was leaving me to go to law school in Miami in September.


For July 4th, we took a long weekend trip to Lake Tahoe and went hiking, white water rafitng, sailing & horseback riding.


In July, I also went on a mission trip to Ecuador with singles group at my church.


October of 2004, we took family photos with my ex and the dog. Yea, he was still a part of the family, but we're not going to divulge into that awkwardness here

In October, I went out to visit H in Miami and we did all the tourist things, including sit holed up in a hotel during a hurricane!We went to the Venetian Pool and to the historic Vizscaya house, and took a quick, mosquito laden trip to the Keys.

November I bought my first new car- a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee- sort of like this one, but without the after-market stuff.


We spent our first New Year together at the Hyatt downtown, like we did this past year. 2005 was my 3rd full marathon & the only year that I did not finish. I started getting sick at mile 13 and had nothing to prove!


February, I just happened to have a week long training course for work in Miami, so I got some bonus time with H. We did more tourist stuff, including the zoo and seaquarium.

No comments: