My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Year 23

YEAR 23- April 2003 to April 2004



Took another trip out to North Carolina to visit Tony in early May.


Trip to Boston & New Hampshire to visit Tony's family in for Memorial Day.


I'd taken several real estate licensing classes in Austin while finishing my degree, and I took a few more this summer to learn about how property is bought & sold. I put all that to use when I bought duplex in the Heights in August. "My side" required renovations & I completely gutted the little cottage before moved in to the duplex around November.

I spent the summer taking agility classes with Zoe- we had a blast!



Another Colorado trip with Tony in XX, this time to Estes Park around Halloween. It was a very rough "come to terms" that our 15th break-up should probably be final.

In November, I had Lasik eye surgery on both eyes. I'd been blind as a bat since about the 4th grade. Literally everything beyond my nose was blurry. I've worn contacts since the 6th grade & was so excited to be able to see normal again!


Ran my 2nd marathon, this time in Houston in January & my step-mom Brenda ran her first marathon.


January I was finally, finally off-again with my Austin boyfriend after one last camping trip. Seriously- my life was like better than a daytime soap opera. I'm so glad that was over. Lots of tough lessons learned the hard way.


February I met Humberto at a singles event- I'll have to blog about that story some other time. Stephanie was in town for a visit in early April & took this (first) picture of us.

No comments: