My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Year 22

Year 22 (April 2002 to April 2003)


I spent lots of time with Zoe that spring in the numerous Austin dog parks. We did puppy obedience and basic obedience classes that summer.



Gram & I took a cruise that summer to Alaska- it was amazing & so beautiful!


Zoe spent a ton of time in my parent's pool, becoming a master swimmer! Did I mention that they were nice enough to let me (and my dog) move home every summer of college so I could continue working at my engineering internship?


Continued dating 2 men, on and off again. What a heartbreaking and stressful time. I did lots of sightseeing in Austin and camping with Christian.



In December, I graduated with highest honors from the College of Engineering with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. Sue & Done came down from Colorado & all my family came up to Austin.



Gotta love the chessy graduation pictures! I'll post the rest of them some other time....


Christmas at Grandma's with the kids- my sister was an actress even then! I find the background much more interesting- I remember all those afghans around their house, that nativity scene was there every year, the hunting guns that stayed in their built in cases and the assortment of other random things out and about their house.



I started my first official day of work at a real-life engineer on January 2nd. It's been an awesome job and I've been there ever since!



Ran my first marathon in Austin in February- threw up a few times, but I finished! My mom was awesome to take me and follow me around the course to make sure I didn't die.



In February, I wanted to experience Mardi Gras in the French Quarter, so I met up with Stephanie & Bruce for a weekend of craziness.



March trip to Tony in North Carolina- got to tour the C-130's that he navigated on & went to an airshow.

No comments: