My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mia Camping Videos



(With several cameras & computers, it's hard to keep up with all my photo files & video files. I must have lost these somewhere along the way, but I'm glad I *found* them)
We were worried she's try to catch the hook as the guys cast, so we kept her away from them most of the time they were fishing. At the end though, H was playing with her. I stopped the video 1 sec too soon because you can see, she totally wipes out on the last jump.



This was the weekend I first noticed her starting to point at more things. I have no idea what she's point at in the water, but she's quickly distracted by all the bugs she can chase.

Video taken November 14, 2009 Mia ~ 5 months old

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Headed to Dallas tonight for work...busy traveler!

1 comment:

Laila said...

Jumping jackrabbits, Mia can fly! As always, love the videos.

Kisses,
Laila