My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Golden Sunset



Some days the sun sets just right & I love the warm light of the sunsets. My pretty girl pointing at something.



And my hot mess of a pup notices something too.



Ears are still all about action.



And in flies the pup! She must charge at Zoe about 59 times each trip to the park.



::sniff sniff sniff::



I'm really surprised Zoe has been this tolerant of Mia's harassment thus far.



::lick lick lick::
(no telling what she's been eating!)



The last 10 days have been really nasty around here weather wise & I can tell they haven't been able to get out to the park and get the "crazies" out while running around. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate this weekend & things will dry out a bit.

Photos taken December 5, 2009 Mia ~6 months old

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Long run done & last full work week of the year ends with our company Christmas lunch today.

2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Great action shots, as usual!

Delilah and Rocket said...

These are such wonderful pictures! I wish I possessed your photographic skills.