My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas



Merry Christmas to all! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve with family & friends last night. We're opening presents today & eating more food! This photo from last night will have to suffice for our official family Christmas photo.



This is the official "family" for humans. H & I were kicked out this year- apparently the kids are the only ones that change every year! I hope everybody has a very blessed & Merry holidays. I will be back to blogging Chicago tomorrow so I can finish it before the end of the year!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: It's been a wonderful Christmas so far & I truly cherish spending it with friends and family.

No comments: