My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Senior Year of High School, Part 1



There's lots of little "notes" going around Facebook these days & I skipped the 25 Random Things craze. However, this high school one looked interesting & I thought it was a great way to relive some memories.


High School boyfriend on a ski trip in March of my senior year

1. Did you date someone from your school? Nope, and H is very thankful for this given my 10 year (rescheduled-due-to-Hurricane-Ike) reunion is coming up.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope, but I know several people who did.

Not my 1st car, but my 2nd (graduation gift) for getting a full college scholarship

3. Did you car pool to school? Not that I remember- but I have the world's worst memory!

4. What kind of car did you have? Which Year? (early 90s?) 2 Door Chevy S-10 Blazer. I turned 16 in April of my sophomore year.

5. What kind of car do you have now? A 4 Door Jeep Grand Cherokee


I'm on the back right hanging out with the volleyball girls in our locker room

6. It's Friday night? Volleyball games during the fall


Spent lots of time at boyfriend's family "ranch" in East Texas

7. It is Saturday night? Hanging out with my then boyfriend or friends

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked for my step-mom (doctor) in her office for 3 summers, and then had an awful job as a receptionist/salesperson at at dentist's office who pushed dentures and implants on the elderly.

9. What kind of job do you have now? Engineer investigating car crashes

10. Were you a party animal? Oh heavens yes! I'm pleading the 5th on any more info.

11. Were you considered a flirt? Nope, I was too shy (and nerdy)


Some awards ceremony & I stood next to a hot classmate that who last name was near mine!

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Not in high school because I played volleyball, but I played the french horn for 3 years in junior high.

13. Were you a nerd? Totally. I think I made a B once in the 10th grade....

The Senior Volleyball Gals on 70's day

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No, but if I ever got caught doing some of the things I did.....

15. Can you sing the fight song? No, but it was funny to see the fight song again when I went back to watch a volleyball game.

16-25 Coming up tomorrow!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Zoe's got an appointment at a new vet next week about her skin allergies.

1 comment:

Christy said...

How funny. Cute pics!
I knew you were an Engineer, but had I no idea about the specialty in car crashes. Cool! :)