My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Abstract Land, Sky & Sea


Flying from Florida, along the Gulf Coast, at sunset was a very mesmerizing flight. I could just stare out the window and enjoy the every changing scenery and the way the sky and sea kept intermingling in such a fluid and beautiful way.

The reflection of the setting sun on the water and through the clouds produced some surreal images.

It was neat to be at the perfect place at the perfect time with the perfect conditions to watch the incredibly entertaining and stuning show that mother nature treated me to. It was a great way to end the trip.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Hopefully I've survived my first two days of SCUBA diving.

No comments: