My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Landing in Cozumel


Most of the flight was over the Gulf, but approaching the Yucatan there was some very interesting coastline. I'm not sure what type of farm or area this is, but I love the blue waters, white beach, green plants, orange fields and then the brown bay on the opposite side.

Approaching the airport in Cozumel, we could see 4 giant cruise ships at port. There were several more located at another port a bit further down the coast. I'm sure glad we were staying at a resort way outside of town and far from the crazy crowds of the cruise ships.

We could also see the ferry from Cancun and all the hustle and bustle along the piers.

We made it safely to our hotel and had drinks in had before 1PM. Any place with a bar in the reception area is not too shabby.

And just because I have about 15,395 photos of the gorgeous blue waters, I thought I'd post one here to tease you with all the great shots coming up. I love waves and especially waves crashing against the rocks like they did on the east side of the island.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: Back to my running & gym routine this morning.

1 comment:

Delilah and Rocket said...

We stayed at the Iberostar while in Cozumel. Had a FABULOUS time. Don't forget to go shopping at the Pee-Pee Station. We also rented a Jeep and drove the island ...what a great adventure that was.