My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Zoe at the Park


There were some super funny shots of Zoe while we were at the park. She looks like a hover-dog in this one.

My step-dad stopped by the park & she went running to see him!

H thought it would be very entertaining to type the kite to Zoe.

And then have her run towards me....which was all fine until he realized I was near the trees and the kite was headed straight for the trees!

She was exhausted from all the barking and chasing.

But she still managed to find a baseball to carry around for a bit.

And then the got revenge on H by finding something lovely to roll around in.

I'm pretty sure she's laughing at him in this photo & daring him to type the kite onto her collar again.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: A day in the field, two days in the office & then Mexico!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hahaha...her expressions are priceless. Love it!

Christy said...

Haha what a great day!
I just hate when my "kids" roll around in something. Stinky! :D