My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January Birthdays


Probably not the best birthday photo, but it was one I had of Zoe that cracked me up. She was crate trained as a puppy, but I used this soft-sided tent kennel once she was beyond the puppy stage. I haven't used it in years, but I was thinking that she was getting cold at night (and thus wandering around the room and hiding behind our bed). I thought having a little hut might keep her warmer. I know she doesn't look too excited about it in this photo, but she likes it for the most part. Zoe turned 7 years old on Tuesday the 13th.

We celebrated my step-dad John's birthday at Fogo de Chao restaurant. I'd been to other Brazilian restaurants in town, but never to the most famous one. We had a great time- I'd go back again just to drink the wine and eat cheese from the salad bar.

We also celebrated my dad's birthday, which was on the 14th by heading to Outback with the family. This year is looking good for him- he's booked about a dozen different fishing trips throughout the year. He fished almost ZERO this past year, so he is looking forward to taking some more time off after he finishes the custom homes he is building.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: We'll have a new President at the end of the day!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Happy Birthday to Zoe, your dad and your step-dad!
I love Fogo de Chao. Dan thinks we don't go there enough. hehe