My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Grilled Salmon


I'm always trying to cook more Salmon at home because I like it and it's healthy. I found this recipe in one of my books & it turned out lovely. I first folded together several sheets of foil to make a 2'x3' double-thick piece. I chopped up some onions & a red pepper along with a piece of celery.

I tossed those with some olive oil, then covered with salt and pepper. I finished off the bed of veggies with some lemon slices and some fresh rosemary.

Toss on a yummy salmon plank with some more salt, pepper and lemon. We put it out on the grill for about 20 minutes for a no-fuss meal.

The fish was perfectly cooked & had great flavor, and the veggies were perfect sides.

I served this with some hot tomato soup & pasta shells. It was a super easy & healthy dinner that I'm sure we'll cook again.

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: The weather is looking good so far for the marathon on Sunday and the inauguration on Tuesday.

No comments: