My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve & Family



I swear I'm seriously losing my blogging mind! I missed all the family fun photos somewhere between Round 1 and Round 2 of Christmas! All of dad's extended family joined us at his house after Round 1. This is the first and only great grandbaby in the family so far. My older cousin is loving being a mom.

Lila was not to sure about me taking photos with my big camera & giant flash, but she was so stinking cute in her Christmas outfit.

Her dad & my uncle chit chat about being a father.

This is my younger cousin with her dad (my uncle). Growing up, they would come down from Austin to celebrate Christmas on Christmas day, and we'd miss them at the regular Christmas Eve festivities. It was nice to have all 20+ members of the family together this year.

It's also great to see Grandma & Grandpa doing so well after having been so sick the past few years & being sad about the hoildays.

Grandma is walking pretty well, but with a walker these days. We always gather around the kitchen and my dad says a blessing before chowing down.

Dad has the best kitchen & house for having such huge family events.

And then the food disappears!

GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I'm off to Dallas for work today- a good start to the new year!

No comments: