My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Odds & Ends

Lots of random things. Life has slowed down a bit lately, thus the more erratic posting. Mid-October to Mid-November is H's VERY busy time. Lots of late nights & weekends. One Friday after work, I went out with my mom for happy hour at the front of our neighborhood. John & H eventually joined us singing along to the live band- lots of fun!

We've got scary, Halloween Zoe! I was actually trying to take some photos of her with the Frisbee, but not nearly enough light to do so very well. Settled on the movie instead.

Wouldn't you know it that I FINALLY had some tomatoes start growing in the middle of fall!

These are from the middle of October, but the tomatoes haven't really grown much bigger since then.


The jalapeno plants are still growing & continuing to flower too.
And while at the Denver airport last month, I noticed a very strange lady with a denim jacket that had a dead animal attached! I just had to have a picture. Is that a poor little fox?
PS- Happy Veterans day to all our current & former military members. Thank you so much for serving our country!
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: H is off to Nashville again today to meet with a big client.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Ewww is that a fox?! What a weirdo.
We're getting tomatoes in too!

Delilah and Rocket said...

OMG! that jacket photo .... I'm speechless. I hope you wrote her a fashion ticket!