My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baked Scallops & Spaghetti


Last weekend, I was still all motivated on my quest to keep cooking up new things. We were at Sams, doing our Thanksgiving shopping, and I noticed some yummy looking scallops and decided I should use them to cook something on Sunday night. I searched around the Internet & found this Baked Scallops Recipe.

There were also some yummy looking asparagus at the grocery store that were just begging to be steamed. I love steaming things- so easy & quick! Wash, cut, season & steam!

I threw some salt & diced garlic into the steam basket & drizzled some olive oil on them. DELICIOUS!

The baked scallop recipe is pretty easy- mix a few spices & some diced garlic.


Throw in some Parmesan cheese & bread crumbs to perfect your outer layer of flavor.


I dipped them in butter & then rolled them in the mixture, before placing them into the oven to bake.

I decided to serve this with some spaghetti & marinara sauce. Topped off with wine, this made a great Sunday evening dinner.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: I'm only working till noon today, and it looks like H won't have to work this weekend either!

No comments: