My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://clickthegoodnews.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Above Boston Harbor


I've traveled quite a bit for work over the last 6 years, but it's often to the same places I've been before. A few weeks ago, I was very excited to head to Boston. It's always fun & entertaining to land near the shore.

Sailing seems so quaint to me- I wish I knew somebody that sailed & would take me sometime.

What a fun little beach area- looks like a great place to take some dogs.



Getting closer to the city & seeing some very nice houses on the bay.

I'm a total dork & was excited to see the plane's shadow as we approached the airport. It's the little things that excite me.


I really enjoyed some beautiful fall foliage along the drive though western Massachusetts, but didn't get to take too many photos since I was behind the wheel. We spent the night just north of New York City, and I had this beautiful view out my window when I woke up.
GOOD NEWS OF THE DAY: We're going to San Francisco tonight- I'm sooooooo excited. :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

How pretty! One day I'll make it to Boston. :)
Have fun in San Fran!

Amanda said...

I love that you get to travel. I've always wanted to go to Boston. AND San Francisco...I LOVE that city. You will love taking pictures there. I haven't been back since I was little. Have a great trip!